Thursday, April 3, 2014

And the answer's...


Players from all countries can PLAY!
AtlantisGold

Did you ever forget a very good question before a speaker got to you? Used to happen to me in school so much. Maybe that's why I went to such a lot of colleges. Excluding the varsity of Hard Knocks, I went to a complete of six colleges in California, Nevada and Arizona. Plus I went through Notre Dame, but that was in a police car, in order that probably doesn't count. Anyway, I EVENTUALLY managed to get a four-year degree, but I still have trouble getting the answers I want, like how does the only drunk guy always find my blackjack game when I'm in the course of a juicy shoe? And just how is it that after I LOCATE a very consistent dealer that just pushed right into a roulette game and that i can clock their spins perfectly, they suddenly get a sneezing attack or need to visit the restroom and another person is available in and wipes me out? These are important questions!

...

Read Full Post


Read More... [Source: About.com]
TreasureIslandJackpots
MermaidsPalace

No comments: